Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010

Eating Out

I love the "Eating Out" - Movies. Okay, I never saw them completely, but scenes and they're really adorable!
There are hot, sexy guys - they are actually nude! Like Marco Dapper, the sexiest man on earth, and many others...
My favourite scene is in "Eating Out 2 - Sloppy Seconds" when Marco as Troy is sucked off by Marc. That's really superhot! I don't know how many orgasms I had on that. ;-)
Also the first movie is very hot - the telephone scene and after that the jerking off scene. Wow, hot!!!
I haven't seen much of the third part, but it seems also hot.
And then there is Octavio in part 2 who fucks this gay guy in the toilet...the guy ejaculates on his own mother. Funny - and damn sexy!
To all those who don't know the movies - watch them! They're really worth it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen