Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

Sam Smith: In the lonely hour (Drowning Shadows Edition)

Am 6.11.2015 veröffentlichte Sam Smith sein preisgekröntes Debüt-Album "In the lonely hour" in der "Drowning Shadows Edition", die eine zusätzliche CD mit neun weiteren Songs enthält.

Hier die Trackliste:

CD 1:
1. Money on my mind
2. Good thing
3. Stay with me
4. Leave your lover
5. I'm not the only one
6. I've told you now
7. Like I can
8. Life support
9. Not in that way
10. Lay me down
11. Restart
12. Latch (Acoustic)
13. La la la (featuring Naughty Boy)
14. Make it to me

CD 2:
1. Drowning shadows
2. Love is a losing game
3. Nirvana
4. How will I know
5. Omen (Acoustic)
6. Latch (feat. Disclosure) (Live from Madison Square Garden 2015)
7. Stay with me (feat. Mary J. Blige)
8. I'm not the only one (feat. A$AP Rocky)
9. Lay me down (feat. John Legend)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen